Wednesday 28 October 2009

graffiti magazine


as mentioned some posts down a while ago piero bagnariol asked me for some contributions for graffiti 76% magazine number 20 and a show he was organizing in october.
i was very pleasantly surprised and honoured to be asked if he could use my drawings for the cover of the magazine. when a parcel arrived in the post the other week i could see how it had all come out. apart from the drawings and the 2 page comic i submitted there is some beautiful and hilarious work by powerpaola whose work graces the poster below and who is also a colleague over at chicks on comics. i have nothing but respect for her draftsmanship as well as her story-lines.


some other interesting and/or beautiful contributions came from marielena, maja vaselinović, júlia zavagli, shiko, carolina mello, d'salete and alves amongst others.

4 comments:

BASSY said...

heeeee Maart! Nettmann en ik vinden jouw cover en backcover tekeningen echt totaal mooi!!!! lfs an.

maartje said...

dank je. ik voelde me zo vereerd dat piero ze op de omslag wilde!

sara pape said...

vette shit maart!!!! echt super cool

Grimalkin Press said...

Hey I was looking for and can't find an email for you on this site. I'd like to talk about the possibility of you being in my anthology HIVE. You can see more about it at www.grimalkinpress.com and can email me at jordanshiveley@gmail.com